Honestly, I never actively tried to fulfill these goals, but it's fun to look back and see that I accomplished the majority of them anyway!
5. Go to Mass every day for three months (sadly didn’t make it, but almost last Lent)
11. Go fishing, catch something, and eat it the same night (some day)
14. Make sushi (no, but I ate some for the first time)
15. Spend a night in a cabin at Mt. Rainier (this has been on my to-do list since getting married)
17. Start an orchard on our property (only in my dreams)
19. Paint the chicken coop
22. Take a painting class (I still want to do this very badly)
23. Win a ribbon in the county fair (I’m sure I’d win if I’d ever enter, hehe)
24. Get paid to write an article (this isn’t so much a goal anymore)
26. Go to the symphony with my husband (sigh)
27. Go miniature golfing (almost, but it was too dark the day we went)
28. Eat a duck egg (I ate a goose egg!)
33. Go swimming (I need a pool all to myself before I’ll do this)
35. Go to a state I've never been to (Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, North and South Dakota, Deleware, Maine, Alaska, or Hawaii) – I was a few miles away from Deleware at one point, but I never made it
36. Sleep in a tent (see #37)
37. Drive through a Redwood tree in CA (childhood dream, still haven’t fulfilled it)
39. Sell something in an Etsy shop (I set up a shop… but haven’t stocked it)
40. Be able to identify 10 new constellations (um, Big Dipper… and uh… Big Dipper)
41. Identify all of the countries of Europe and their capitals (yah, no)
49. Milk a dairy animal (ooh, so close! I ALMOST got to milk a goat!!)
50. Finish a 30 day photo-a-day challenge (meh, too much work)
51. Sew a garment and wear it in public (BAH hahaha! Actually, I did buy some skirt patterns)
55. Grow my own miniature potted citrus trees
59. Hang a picture gallery on a wall (I have one in mind, but I still haven’t done it)
62. Make a pressed cheese (I’ve made cheese, but still not a pressed one)
64. Build a piece of furniture
65. Build a greenhouse (bought the plastic)
66. Send a letter to the editor (wrote one but never sent it)
67. Successfully start tomato seeds (STILL this goal eludes me!!! And I try EVERY year!!!)
69. Make a perfect loaf of sourdough bread (the perfect loaf eludes me; this one is hard)
72. Climb "the hill"
41-42 out of 72 is more than 50%. I still have a few days left to milk that dairy animal and hang the gallery wall. I might cram to learn some constellations, too (while sleeping in a tent?).
I'm excited to make a new list for the next 1001 days!
Maybe I'll put "Finish the Love Story" on it.